Pages

Our House at Christmas | 2013

Friday, January 3, 2014

I hope everyone had a wonderfully happy Christmas this year! It's hard to believe another year has come and gone already! I am so thankful for what 2013 brought me and my business! My clients are nothing short of a blessing.  I am excited about what 2014 will bring for Lady of the House! Please follow my page if you haven't already and LIKE my facebook page!

Below are some of the photos of our house this year at Christmas! I am still learning to work my camera so bear with me! Christmas is my favorite time of year and I just can't help but go all out! I am looking to switch it up next year for something a little different!  I love comments so let me know what you think below!

I bring out my bouquet every Christmas to remind me of our winter wedding! It just happens to be my favorite picture I got this year.


 I made it snow this year! I was hoping for MORE snow but I got a tad bit tired of threading those pom poms! :)







                           



                           

                           










My new dishes! Sometime something old fashioned works with modern decor.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading